*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
There’s a brand new liquid lipstick from Team Tilbury that promises to be Matte-Meets-Moisture. Here’s the low down on the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur with swatches of all the shades.
What is Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur?
Charlotte says that these lipsticks give an airbrush effect for your lips. This is all about a moisturising matte liquid lipstick infused with blurring and smoothing effects.
- Matte liquid lipstick
- Uses Powder Blur Technology
- Works to smooth, blur, mattify and hydrate
- Can be worn blurred or bold
- Formulated to last and hydrate all day
- Diamond applicator for precision application
- Available in 8 shades including Pillow Talk & Walk of No Shame
- POWDER BLUR TECHNOLOGY – for a weightless powdery-matte veil of colour and a soft-focus finish
- HYALURONIC ACID – to instantly nourish and help to retain moisture for softer, smoother and plumper looking lips
- FILM-FORMING RESIN – for a smoothing, long-lasting finish!
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur Shades & Swatches
There are 8 shades to choose from:
- Honey Blur – warm peach nude
- Nude Blur – barely-there nude
- Pillow Talk Blur – nude-pink
- Pillow Talk Medium Blur – cool berry pink
- Ruby Blur – ruby red
- Flame Blur – warm orange-red
- Walk of No Shame Blur – berry red
- Rose Blur – warm rose-pink
Honey Blur, Nude Blur, Pillow Talk Blur, Pillow Talk Medium Blur, Ruby Blur, Flame Blur, Walk of No Shame Blur, Rose Blur:
I am working on all the lip swatches and will have them ready for you soon.
My Review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur
So far I have been testing the Rose Blur shade for an afternoon and am working on the lips swatches so that you can see how these shades look on.
The texture is lovely and smooth. It is both mousse-like and silky and the shades are densely pigmented. I love the colours and am very excited to try out the Ruby shade as it looks absolutely stunning.
My lips are pretty dry at the moment, and I whacked the rose shade straight on without any prep. It looked pretty smooth considering that I put it straight on to dry lips, but it didn’t feel overly hydrating.
My lips need a bit of a scrub so I’ll make sure I do that first before try the other colours. I report back on hydration and longevity, along with all the lip swatches.
I really like the applicator. The shape of the doe-foot makes it really easy to line and define the lips, and then you can use the flat side to quickly fill in the colour.
If you love a liquid lip, you might want to also check out the new Glossier G Suit Liquid Lipstick which also has a lovely punchy shade range and lots of pigment. As a first impression, I think the Glossier ones have a slightly more moisturising feel, however, they aren’t designed to be long-wear and need to be reapplied.
Stay tuned for more thoughts soon.
Where to buy them
Currently the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Lip Blur is exclusive to Charlotte Tilbury via the brand’s new app.
Source by [author_name]