*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s the latest launch from Victoria Beckham makeup. Check out the Victoria Beckham Beauty Contour Stylus. I have all the details here with photos and swatches.
What is Victoria Beckham Beauty Contour Stylus?
Victoria Beckham Beauty Contour Stylus is:
- An ultra-slim precision contour
- Formulated to give natural-looking sculpting and detailing
- Precise tip allows maximum control.
- Available in 4 flexible shades for every skin tone
- Launches 15th May 2023 at Victoria Beckham Beauty*
- Blue Lotus Wax – (also found in Cheeky Posh) softens and protects skin while creating long-lasting, true colour payoff and wear
- Squalane – moisturises the skin while improving radiance, skin firmness and smoothness, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Linefill – delivers a wrinkle-smoothing effect while restoring lost volume and minimising the appearance of lines, moisturises skin and reduces skin roughness
- Longwear, Non-Comedogenic, Vegan, Dermatologist tested, Safe for Sensitive Skin, Hypoallergenic, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Nut-free
Victoria Beckham Beauty Contour Stylus Shades & Swatches
The new slim contour stick is available in 4 flexible shades with cool undertones that have been made to stretch to work across all skin tones.
- Travertine – fair to light skin tones
- Marble – light to medium skin tones
- Sandstone – medium to deep skin tones
- Granite – deep to rich skin tones
Here is Travertine, Marble, Sandstone and Granite:
Where to buy it
The Victoria Beckham Beauty Contour Stylus is £32 and available from the link below:
I have been playing with my samples of the Victoria Beckham Beauty Contour Stylus and they are lovely to use. I have actually filmed a video for Instagram showing application, so stay tuned for that.
I love how slim and precise these new pens are because I always think that less is more when it comes to contouring. The shape and width of the bullet allows for extremely precise application, so you never need to worry about putting too much on the skin.
It has a lovely creamy texture that’s easy to blend out and it looks really natural on the skin. Travertine provides a really soft and subtle looking contour on my skin tone and if I wanted something a bit more bold and made up looking, I’d go for the Marble shade.
I love the sleek packaging. It has the same shiny ivory packaging as the Baby Blade brow pencils that I have been really enjoying. The slimness of the pen does mean that you probably get a lot less product than other contour sticks.
I thought it might be useful to show you the full amount twisted out so you can see how much you get.
These contour sticks are already selling really well, so I think they will be popular. You can check them out online here*.
The Victoria Beckham EyeWear shadow sticks are being received really well. I absolutely love the Pecan shade! Read: Victoria Beckham Beauty EyeWear Longwear Crease-Proof Eyeshadow Stick Review & Swatches.
Source by [author_name]