*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you are looking for easy to use long wear eyeshadows in ready to go combinations, then I have just the thing for you. Check out the new Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick collection. I have photos and swatches for you.
What is the Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick?
- Long wear eyeshadow stick in Artist-curated shade pairs
- Offers 24 hours of crease-resistant, colour-true, waterproof wear
- Ultra-creamy buildable formula
- Each has a matte and a shimmer shade
- Available in 7 shades
How to use
To shade and define, swipe the matte shade across lid and lash line, and then blend. Tap the shimmer shade onto inner corner and centre of lid to highlight and add dimension.
Shades & Swatches
There are seven shade options in the Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick collection:
- Pink Steel / Bark – purple shimmer with silver flecks with dark brown matte
- Golden Pink / Taupe – golden pink Shimmer with medium red tone beige matte
- Pink Copper / Cashew – rose gold shimmer with grey beige matte
- Rusted Pink / Cinnamon – red-orange shimmer with gold flecks and red brown matte
- Bronze Pink / Espresso – reddish bronze shimmer with rich warm brown matte
- Pink Mercury / Nude Beach – petal pink with blue flecks and grey taupe matte
- Platinum Pink / Antique Rose – light pink shimmer with light pink matte
I have four of the duos to show you:
- Pink Copper / Cashew
- Rusted Pink / Cinnamon
- Bronze Pink / Espresso
- Platinum Pink / Antique Rose:
I am a big fan of the Bobbi Brown long wear cream eyeshadows and I love how here they have done the hard work for us, with pairing up perfectly complimentary mattes and shimmers.
The shade pairings are absolutely stunning. It is hard to choose a favourite from the selection I have, but I think that Pink Copper / Cashew is the perfect every day duo.
The formula itself is brilliant. Once applied and blended out, they set down smoothly and seamlessly, and literally do not budge. Like the Rare Beauty Eyeshadow Sticks they are crease-proof, however these have a much longer lasting and waterproof hold. The Rare ones have a much softer formula.
The packaging is colour-coded which make them easy to choose and use, however, it is important to note that you need to be careful to only twist out a little bit of product when you are applying. I have read a few reviews that say that the sticks have snapped. This hasn’t actually happened to me with my Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Long Wear Cream Shadow Sticks, but I want to be extra careful just in case.
Where to buy it
The Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick is £34 and available via the following links:
Source by [author_name]